We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
What Type of Information We Collect
- Personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e-mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration, and payment.
- Your username and password to allow access to our products and services.
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
What We Do With Your Information
As a steward of your information, we will:
- Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our products.
- Tell you about the products and services that are available to you.
- Give you choices about our use of information that identifies you.
- Give open and clear explanations about how we use information.
- Publish or share combined information from many users, but only in a way that would not allow you or any person to be identified. For an example, see this from Intuit Payroll at http://payroll.intuit.com/employment_index/.
- Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure, and educate you about how to keep your information safe and secure.
Learn more about Data Stewardship at Intuit.
Security of your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
More details on protecting your information can be found on the Intuit Security website.