Say Goodbye to Payroll Hassles with Professional Services from Payshifts
Now you can trust your payroll is in good hands. There’s nothing better than personal attention from a trusted advisor who knows your business.
No More IRS Penalties!
- Did you know that each year, 1 out of 3 small businesses pays a penalty to the IRS?
- With our payroll service, you’ll never miss a tax deadline or pay the wrong amount.
Accurate Payroll You Can Count On
- We complete your federal and state payroll filings for you, including 941/944 quarterly forms, year-end 940 forms, and W-2’s.
- All of your payroll information will be maintained and available: employee records, past pay stubs, tax filings, and records of tax payments.
You and Your Employees Will be Pleased
- Paychecks can be electronically deposited into employee bank accounts with our Direct Deposit service. Your employees will appreciate Direct Deposit. No more trips to the bank. We also provide professional pay stubs detailing the current as well as year-to-date withholdings, vacation and sick time.
- All common pay types are supported.
- Voluntary deductions are also handled, such as insurance, retirement plans, and many others.
Automatic Time Tracking – Save Time and Reduce Errors
Save time and reduce costly errors by allowing your employees to track their own hours online and eliminate double input. It can be a real pain to track employee hours and re-enter the data, especially when you have to follow complicated overtime rules.
- Reduce costly errors by automatically calculating total hours worked (including overtime)
- Reduce compliance risks by applying state and federal overtime and double time rules
- Save valuable time eliminating double input by allowing employees to enter their own hours online
- Fully integrated with payroll so you never have to calculate or re-enter hours
- Easily review and adjust hours to fix employee mistakes
- Automatic Email Reminders to employees when timesheets are due
- Flexible Options – Online timesheets on a password protected website
and/or Multi-user online time clock where employees can clock in and out
- Guaranteed accurate federal, state and local tax calculations
- Direct deposit
- Professional paychecks and pay stubs
- Secure online employee access to pay stubs
- Payments to independent contractors
- Wage garnishments
- Vacation and sick pay tracking
- Pay types: salary, hourly wages, multiple pay rates, bonuses, cash tips, paycheck tips, expense reimbursements, allowances, holiday, and more
- Voluntary deductions: taxable and pre tax premiums for medical, dental, and vision; retirement plans; flexible spending accounts: dependent and medical care; cash advance and loan repayments; and others
Federal Tax Deposits and Filings
- Quarterly and year-end filings
- W-4’s, I-9’s and employer registration forms
State Tax Deposits and Filings
- Quarterly and year-end filings
- Multi-state tax payments and filings
- New hire reporting
- Employer registration forms
Accounting Software Integration
- Payroll data integration available for QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks for Mac, Peachtree®, ATX Client Write-Up™, TaxWise Client Write-Up™, CCH ProSystem fx® Write-Up, and Microsoft® Money
Detailed, Insightful Reports
- Employer reports: Tax Liability, Tax and Wage Summary, Total Pay, Tax Payments, Workers’ Compensation, Vacation and Sick Leave, Billing Summary, Total Cost, Retirement Plans
- Employee reports: Payroll Summary, Payroll Details, Deductions, Last Paycheck, Employee Details
Worker’s Compensation Pay-As-You-Go
Pay workers’ compensation premiums automatically each payday with our Pay-As-You-Go service powered by Intego Insurance Services. Each payment is based on your actual payroll for the period. Because Intego works with a variety of carriers, you get competitive rates and the convenience of a one-stop shop.
[button bg_color=”#009cdf” link=”https://www.managepayroll.com/demo/FlashDemo/ACClientFlashDemo.html”]View Demo[/button][button bg_color=”#009cdf” link=”https://payshifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ViewPdfForm.pdf”]Download Brochure[/button]
What do I need to get started?
All we need is your company and employee information, and payroll history (if any) for this year. Call us to schedule an appointment to discuss your payroll requirements.
Can I switch payroll providers mid-year?
Yes, we can start your payroll any time as long as you have records of your payroll history.
What about W-2’s?
At year-end, we create W-2 forms for you and your employees. And we take care of filing them with the Social Security Administration.
Do employees get online access to their pay stubs?
Absolutely. Your employees can also access their pay stubs securely online at PaycheckRecords.com, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can I import payroll information to my accounting software?
Yes, we can help you import payroll data into accounting software such as QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks for Mac, Peachtree®, ATX Client Write-Up™, TaxWise Client Write-Up™, CCH ProSystem fx® Write-Up, and Microsoft® Money, so that all information is in one place.
How will I stay on top of my payroll details?
We will provide you with a variety of reports that will allow you to remain informed and in control of your payroll.